V I S I O N
To be globally recognized as a Centre of Excellence for Research, Innovation, Entrepreneurship and disseminating knowledge by providing inspirational learning to produce professional leaders for serving the society and to produce globally competitive & socially responsive leaders.
M I S S I O N
We are committed to educating and developing leaders and builders of enterprises who create value for their stakeholders, society and to developing new scholars, teachers and to creating and disseminating path-breaking knowledge, concepts and tools which advance the understanding and practice of management.
Program Evaluation Objectives (PEO)
- PEO-1: To groom the students in sound management concepts, analytical tools, practical and general managerial skills.
- PEO-2: To develop sensitivity and capability to continually respond to rapidly changing environment and opportunities in the framework of professionally sound and socially responsible values and ethics.
- PEO-3: To instill in the future managers a life-long sense of participation, involvement and satisfaction as contributors to the wider developmental endeavor.
- PEO-4: To strengthen the training, research, consultancy and MDP activities.
- PEO-5: To broaden the research activities of the institute by undertaking major and minor research projects and thereby adding to the effectiveness of the faculty members.