Admission Guide Line for Master of Tourism Administration (MTA)
|Name of the Program
||Master of Tourism Administration
|Name of the College
||Regional College of Management, Bhubaneswar
||Higher Education of Odisha
||Utkal University ,Bhubaneswar, Odisha
||Two Years (2 Years)
|No of Semester
||Candidates with minimum 50% aggregate in the Degree exam and 45% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category from a recognized university. Final year students awaiting results may also eligible for apply through proper process.
|Mode of Selection
||Entrance Examination & PI
|Total No of Approve Seat
||INR 1,50,000 (For Two Year)
How to Apply ?
- Click on Application form – field the application form -upload all certificate and Mark-sheet and Submit .
- After qualifying examination send your rank card to our Admission cell and take the admission through the proper process.
- 4 nos of Colour Passport size Photograph
- Aadhar Card & Voter ID Card
- All Qualifying Mark-Sheet and Certificate
- College Leaving & Migration Certificate
- Cast Certificate
Details Course Fee for MBA INR 1,50,000/-
Hostel Accommodation Fee
Contact for Admission
Tel: 0674-2300455 (O); 8093998980 (M); 8093998982 (M)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org;