Master of Computer Application (MCA)
MCA Programme Benefits
The vision of imparting excellent higher education is transformed into reality at RCM Institutes, Bangalore by building up a focused and relaxed a conducive academic atmosphere on its campus. In this section, you will find relevant MCA course information & details that students often look for. Some of the highlights and benefits of the MCA programme are:
- The department of MCA in RCM Institutes has signed up with Microsoft under its MSDN Academic Alliance program. With this alliance, the college receives every Microsoft Software product for use by the students. The students are encouraged to carry out their academic projects using these tools
- The department of MCA in RCM Institutes is an institutional member of the Computer Society of India – CSI. There is also a CSI student chapter of which every faculty and student is a member and through which various events are organized.
- The department of MCA in RCM Institutes has associations / MOU’s with NGOs like Mitrajyothi and students are involved in developing automation systems for them
Highlights & Other Information about MCA Course
- The IT inter-collegiate fest – Infinix, organized by the department every year is a high profile event and attracts students from all colleges both from Bangalore and other locations
- The IT Club plans and executes a number of activities, both curricular and non-curricular, through which the students learn a number of skills like team-interaction, planning and managing events, leadership skills, etc.
- Strong industry-institute interaction in the form of Guest Lectures by top technical and HR personnel, Industrial Visits, Workshops and Seminars are carried out at regular intervals
- Support for participation in inter-collegiate technical and cultural activities. Industrial visits to IT companies every semester. 80% of the students pass out with Distinction and the remaining with First Class.
Training & Development Programmes
The well-established Training & Development division of RCM Institutes, designs training augmentation and workshops on both technical and non-technical topics.
Technical Augmentation programs
- SAP Foundation program
- Microsoft Visual Studio – Dot Net
- Hardware and Networking
Non-technical Augmentation programs
- Pre-placement Traning
- Soft skills enhancement programs
- Spoken & Written English Courses
- Sessions on Quantitative techniques
- Automated Testing Tools
- Solutions Architecture
- Resume Writing
- How to prepare for GDs & Interviews
- PHP & MySql
- Concepts in Networking
- Mock Interviews