Collaborative approaches are foundational to effective pedagogy in education, as well as in the way schools themselves function in an increasingly networked world. The ability to work effectively with others is a key element of employability and a key desirable outcome of a successful educational system. Those who can work in teams and who can use and promote a ‘collective intelligence’ are often sought-after employees, as well as effective leaders in education and business settings. This means there is a real urgency to learn how to work collaboratively as well as collaborative practice underpinning effective education.
- Collaboration Helps Brainstorm Creative Ideas
- Professional Collaboration Teaches You About Yourself
- Learning Collaboratively Helps Students
Collaborative activity in education sector
- Student-student collaboration
- Teacher-teacher collaboration
- School-school collaboration
- Marshal Goldsmith School of Management of Alliant International University, San Diego, Calfifornia, USA.
- University of International Business and Economics (UIBE), Beijing, Republic of China.
- National University of Mongolia, School of Economic Studies, Mongolia.