Centre For Research & IQAC
RCM Centre for Research (RCRIQAC) was established in the year 2005 to promote research culture at AIMS Institutes. RCRIQAC is actively involved in various research projects with the industry and government bodies that provide a great platform for students and faculty to nurture their research skills, abilities, and knowledge. Apart from this, RCRIQAC promotes research among students and faculty through research incubation, bi-annual journal, organising national / international seminars, conducting FDPs & workshops, guiding research scholars, facilitating & submission of project proposals, explore and collaborate with partner institutions in areas of mutual interest.
Goals & Objectives
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks
- The relevance and quality of academic and research programmes
- Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning
- The credibility of evaluation procedures
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and functioning of the support structure and services
- Research sharing and networking with other institutions in India and abroad
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes
- Organising institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities.
- Development of Quality Culture in the institution
- Periodical conduct of Academic and Administrative Audit (AAA) and its follow-up.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC.
- Publishing RCM Journal of Research – SIDDHANT-A Journal of Decision Making (Bi-annual)
- Organizing National and International Seminars/Conferences
- Recommending sponsorship for faculty and students to attend and present papers in Seminars/Conferences/FDP/Workshops etc.
- Conducting Post/Pre-conference Presentations (PCPs)
- Conducting FDPs and Workshops for the faculty members and students
- Guiding research scholars for their Doctoral Degrees
- Facilitating the submission of project proposals and reports
- Publication of Research Reports under AIMS Publications
- Circulating brochures amongst the AIMS fraternity to spread information on seminars and conferences at other institutions.