Centre For Entrepreneurship Cell
Centre Entrepreneurship Excellence (CEE) was established in the year 2010 to create and promote entrepreneurial culture at RCM Institutes.CEE encourages and nurtures entrepreneurial dreams of all the stakeholders by providing a platform and assistance in ideation, developing a business plan, concept development, resource planning, execution, identifying & working with mentors, fund-raising, etc.
With more than 80 businesses launched till date under the guidance of CEE, it is one of the most vibrant centres at RCM.Apart from nurturing entrepreneurial dreams, CEE offer certificate courses in entrepreneurship and organises many events to promote the spirit of entrepreneurship.
Goals & Objectives
- Build an Entrepreneurial Eco System in RCM.
- Motivate, guide and inspire the younger generation in AIMS campus to become entrepreneurs.
- Disseminate knowledge on entrepreneurship and traching success story of entrepreneurs.
- Conduct research in the field of entrepreneurship.
- Develop intrapreneurial skills in students to meet Industry requirement.
- Release of Bi-annual magazine ‘Yashas’
- Annual NEN E-week celebrations during February
- Foundation day celebrations during April every year
- E-leaders intensive mentoring program
- Inter and intra collegiate B-plan competitions