Bachelor of Business Administration(BBA)
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Department at RCM, Bhubaneswar was established in the year 2015 to provide high-quality management education to a wide cross-section of students both local and international. The department has a reputation for innovative programme design, up-to-date curriculum, quality course ware, personalized instruction and strong industry interface. In a short span of time, the department of BBA has grown impressively and achieved widespread recognition from industry and academic circles, making AIMS Institutes, one of the best BBA colleges in Bhubaneswar.
The BBA degree is designed to provide knowledge and skills, both functional and integrative, in the field of business. The course has been designed to develop a student’s views and outlook on leadership, entrepreneurship and ethics. The curriculum has been carefully structured by expert academicians and industry leaders. It seeks to inculcate the most essential theoretical and practical skills which would help in the overall development of the students. Students enrolled in the BBA degree programme can expect to derive fundamental understanding in the core concepts of Business Management. The BBA course ensures that business strategies and principles are brought to the table and key takeaways are delivered in the most efficient manner. In order to accomplish the mission of the institute, the BBA department focuses on developing an entrepreneurial society with professional orientation and global outlook deep-rooted in social sensitivity. This helps achieve better professional and ethical business individuals and worthy citizens of the state.
The Bachelor of Business Administration programme in RCM goes far in supporting the students to achieve a winning career in the field of business. Graduates of the BBA course at RCM have designed successful careers for themselves.
BBA Programme Highlights
- Simulation exercises: Management games, role plays, team building exercises and so on have been introduced to facilitate learning through entertainment and enactment. Besides, business lab is established to simulate business processes. This further enhances the real life problem solving abilities with first person experience through simulation role playing exercises.
- Industrial Exposure: Industrial interface through guest lectures and industrial visits are conducted to develop corporate skills in the student. Students further get exposure to thought leadership and management skills by means of these activities in their BBA course.
- Club activities: Club Activities are an integral part of the curriculum designed to provide a platform for sharpening their managerial skills. Students get an opportunity to join in a club of their choice and harness people management and organizational skills in these clubs.
- Community services: Societal duties and responsibilities are inculcated through community service programs.
- Mentoring: Mentoring aids the student in his/her all round individual development.
- Management fest, Workshops and Seminars: Students are encouraged to organize and participate in intra, inter departmental seminars and intercollegiate fests to enhance their skills and to update them with the latest happenings in the corporate world in the field of management.
- Augmentation: In addition to the curriculum the Certification programs are designed by the department to bridge the gap between academia and industry with a vision to develop competencies at par with global requirements.
BBA Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants who have completed their Class 12 in any stream from a recognized educational board or university can pursue BBA
- The candidates must have attained a minimum of 50% aggregate and above in Class 12
- In case a candidate has appeared for Class 12 exam and is waiting for the result, s/he can also apply to the course.
BBA Course Fee